Re[2]: electrical system questions

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: electrical system questions
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:33:32 -0700
Dana,

I think that's so. Halon disappeared because of worries about the
atmosphere. I've also got some tanks that are probably 10 years old. I keep
two in the kitchen, a couple in the garage, and one in each roadster. Never
tested them, but the gauge says it's in the good range. I figure it's okay
to keep the existing ones because if someone disposed of them they would
probably just discharge them into the atmosphere anyway.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC