z-roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: z-roadster
From: "Andrew Jacobs" <legal-z@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:53:18 -0400
i actually drove a 240 with a similar conversion about 10 years ago.
i had a great service guy in virginia who sold me my 240 and i
happened to be there when a convertible 240 was in for service.  the
conversion was well done and the car looked great--i asked who ran the
shop about possibly doing the same to my car, he told me to take a
ride in the car that was there first--when i did, it was almost
scary--the cowl moved all over the place, and when you would turn into
parking lots, etc., the whole chassis would twist and make creaking
noises when you passed over a dip or a rain gutter between the road
and the parking lot.  i decided to keep the roof on my car after that.
andy
71 240z
69 2000