Re: z-roadster

To: Andrew Jacobs <legal-z@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: z-roadster
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:18:13 -0700
Look up the weight numbers for the hardtop and convertible versions of the same
car, any
car, sometime. You'll see that the convertible is always heavier. A hardtop is a
mechanically efficient way to stiffen an automobile's structure - take it away
and you
have to add heavier (both in section AND weight) members to the chassis to
approach the
same amount of rigidity.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA