Re: z-roadster

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: z-roadster
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:31:47 -0500
A friend of mine had one of these 2X0 roadsters.  He drove his car out to
someone in California (San Diego?) who cut the top off, built up the frame,
used the top to fabricate a trunk lid and then had a conv. top frame built
for it, along with a soft top.  It looked great, but was not cheap!  I have't
seen him in about 10 years, so I don't know how the car is doing.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885