Re: Re[2]: z-roadster

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, "Andrew Jacobs" <legal-z@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: z-roadster
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:21:44 -0400
Fred,

In the 80s I bought a 240 for $50 that had that exact problem. The front
rails rotted and gave way and the whole right side suspension ended up in a
design the designers didn't plan on.

Also in the 80s I went to look at a raodster that had a Bob Sharp engine and
rebuilt tranny that was so rusted the frame twisted. I shoulda bought it for
the $1K the guy was asking for it just for the engine and tranny but I was
in the midst of restoring my Z and no $. Oh well.

Mike