Re: Gas Mileage

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, slick1@mohaveaz.com, marc@animalfirm.com,
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:25:27 EST
ambradley@yahoo.com writes:

> What cruise control on a Datsun Roadster???

The "Cruise Control" that Patrick is rreffering to is the Throttle lock that
is located in the car.  Actually, I must admit that I used it several times
while on a roadtrip across the desert.  It actually works well but once you
hit a small hill your speed drops alot.  then when you start going down the
other side your really speed up!

It was convenient when there were no others car on the road.  But I would say
it was completely safe.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex