Re: Plug Color Mystery

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Plug Color Mystery
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:11:58 -0500
It is also advisable to pull the plugs when the engine is cold with aluminum
heads and always use antiseize!

I would take the car on a road trip on the highway of several miles and see
how the plugs are then.

If you're afraid you are burning lean then richen it up a bit - I would
rather burn a bit rich than too lean.

Mike