Re: Plug Color Mystery

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Plug Color Mystery
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:33:59 -0600
Thanks Mike.  I think I'm also going to check timing marks on the damper and
make sure top dead center is truly that.  It was when the motor was built
but with its age and the high revs it could have spun-hope not though!  I
plan on working and testing on Saturday as long as the forcasted *snow*
doesn't stick!
Crazy weather in Illinois!
Nathan