Re: Mystery holes in timing chain cover

To: <Geegc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Mystery holes in timing chain cover
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:29:33 -0600 (CST)
I believe the holes are right near the timing marker that is cast into the
timing chain cover. If so, they are to hold the extended marker that was
used in the '68 and later cars. Your timing chain cover may be from a late
model car.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner