Re: Mystery holes in timing chain cover

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery holes in timing chain cover
From: "corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 11:59:02 -0800
Gary,
I believe two of these are used to strap down the metal fuel line that comes
out of the fuel pump. The line snakes forward and a little metal strap holds
it down to the timing chain cover with two short screws. I think they are
through holes so be sure to use short screws that can't get anywhere near
the timing chain.
Tim C.
2 '64 Fairladys