RE: Rear body panels - Bumper guard holes?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rear body panels - Bumper guard holes?
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:06:26 -0700
Hi Guys and thanks for all the replies.  It sounds like mine is a '69 body.
The body man has left my car in the primered state and won't paint it till I
have all the dirty work and re-assembly done.  In the mean time, I need to
decide if it will look better with or without the bumper holes and
associated rubber plugs.  What holds the rubber plug to the body?  Will the
car look better if I just plug the holes?  I liked the clean sweep of the
car without trim (didn't have anyway).   There were some nice examples of
list member cars.  I had the side marker holes covered and might do the same
to the plug holes.  After all, it is supposed to be a '68.  Larry.