RE: Rear body panels - Bumper guard holes?

To: "'Adam Bradley'" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, "Laury, Victor"
Subject: RE: Rear body panels - Bumper guard holes?
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:23:30 -0700
The guy doing my body work has only filled the holes with metal.  I don't
want any bondo.  I have already gotten rid of enough rust and bondo already.
The car (both bodies) were in very tough shape.  Used 1 and a half sheets of
metal.  He definitely did the job right.  I just wish I could have fould a
better body to start with.  I have no intentions of filling the gas cap hole
- only the bumper ones.  Thanks again everyone!  Larry.