Re: newbie/lock question

To: "Moon Lockwood" <moon@sasquatch.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newbie/lock question
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:57:57 -0800
I use an electric drill to drill out the head of the screw. Then the piece
will pull apart. You can get the screws at lowes or another good hdwe store.
Take the ignition to a locksmith and they'll make you a new key(s). The
correct nissan blanks are still available. In fact my last one was a Mazda!
Cost varies from $25-40 on the key.
Mike Koken
Colo. Sprgs CO