Re: Old Gasoline (too long?)

To: Robert Giel <giel@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Old Gasoline (too long?)
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:33:54 -0600
FWIW, the Spridget group is MUCH LAZIER. We just take out the tank, fill
it 1/2 - 3/4 full of water, and BBQ it. After about an hour on low boil
you will find most of the gunk is loose and you pour it out with little
harm to the environment. It sounds strange but it yields excellent
results for little physical expendeture.
Brad