Re: Progress Update on the "R"

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Progress Update on the "R"
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:36:25 -0500
I thought about it, but only for a moment - buddy of mine has an early
sixties 'vette with em, and most times someone new rides with him. they get
a good burn on the calf... plus I've never really liked the looks of those.

I already picked up a single, 2-1/2" entry Supertrapp to match the one on my
Z.  I'm planning on adding through tubes to the passenger side of the X,
running dual 2" back to just ahead of the axle, crossing over from the
passenger side, and exiting thru 2-1/2" with the 'trapp.
May have to run the headers out thru the inner fenders and back around under
the frame if space proves too tight to keep it all inside.
JC Shitneys is now carrying EPI stainless steel flex couplers in a lot of
different sizes, ( pretty good prices ), so I might just rigidize everthing
from the collectors back and use two of those.
Mark