Seat Heaters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Heaters
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:28:21 -0600
While working on the Roadster I sat in the drivers seat with a tool in my
pocket.  IDIOT!!! Poked a hole in my new upholstery!  I won't repeat what was
said during that episode.  Hint: my shop is 28 feet wide and now has a hole in
the sheet rock on the far side.  I was miffed!

Anyway, I'm going to pull the cover and have it repaired.  While I'm at it I
thought that this would be a good time to install a seat heater.  Anyone know
where to obtain them?  All of the places I've located on the 'net refer you to
an authorized dealer for installation.  I would prefer to obtain them and do
it myself.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000