Re: Seat Heaters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Heaters
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:17:45 -0600
Fred,

FIRST:  DO NOT THROW THINGS! Glad you didn't hit the cat!;-)

SECOND:  Electrically heated seats. Something that worked good
in electric vehicles. Also check out motorcycle shops for heated
vest. Not bad on a cold day.

IPD-USA sells the heaters. Web page sucks, but rememebered them
in a flier they sent out. How do I get on those mailing list?

http://www.ipdusa.com/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=1884&subsubcategoryID=573

Cheers,

Tom Walter