Re: Seat Heaters

To: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Heaters
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:36:11 -0800 (PST)
I know that http://www.leatherseats.com/ sells heaters.  I belong to a Subaru
Impreza club and
they just finished up a leather seating group buy.  The company offers seat
heaters for about
$125/seat.  I have heard good things about the outfit and their products but I
have not purchased
from them myself.  I couldn't find the heaters listed on their site, but give
them a call or shoot
them an email for more details.

If you want to see the pricing they gave to the Impreza club, go to
www.i-club.com, click on
forums, private for sale ads, scroll to the bottom and do a search for
leatherseats.com

--- Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net> wrote:
 While I'm at it I thought that this would be a good time to install a seat
heater.  Anyone know
> where to obtain them?  >
> Best regards,
>
> Fred Schroeder