Re: Soft Top Installation (Twisties and Posties???)

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soft Top Installation (Twisties and Posties???)
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:51:53 -0800
Todd,

Is this like "green side up" when putting in turf?  I'm glad that we can
laugh at the mistakes done keeping these cars on the road.  At least
working on seats, tops and radios are safe enough for beginners to
learn.  Things like brakes and other systems that must work, like
brakes, where screw ups equal death, I like to make sure they are done
correctly.

As for lift-a-dots.  I think that one set that I have are asymmetrical
with the longer side pointing away from the center of the car.

Dana