pistons anyone?

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pistons anyone?
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:43:52 -0800 (PST)
 Hello,
I have on my 70 1600 2 pistons that, to quote Gordon, are "art"
The valve guide shattered and beat up my last 2 pistons.

I am looking for a pair of good used pistons with the connecting rod
set up so I dont have to go to a machine shop.
Preferably cheap and preferably close by....oh, and while were at it
...World peace.

Once again, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
But I am trying to get some pistons in my block without taking the
motor out and without going to a machine shop.
I've heard that you have to have a special tool to get the pistons
pressed or some such stuff.

thanks,
Roman
BTW any advice would be useful also, as I don't know what the hell I'm
doing.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/