soft top advice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top advice
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:49:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

Its finally time to buy a top for my car (after 6
years).  I know a few of our roadster vendors have
tops and there are a few others out there too.

My question is what do people recommend?  I can read
the descriptions but they don't mean much to me so
some first hand info would be nice about pros and cons
of various tops.

As an aside, I actually got a plain vinyl top with the
car when I bought it.  It was then some 10years old,
and never installed.  Last year when I tried it on for
size, I found it has shrunk so much that there is no
way I can stretch it enough to fit (needs about 3
inches more to reach the bow)

Anyway, I'd welcome all suggestions

Marko
64 1500 with R16