Re: soft top advice

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>, <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: soft top advice
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:02:55 -0500
I don't remember being asked if I wanted a zip-out window when I bought my
Robbins top from Scott Scheeler at Rising Sun in 79 or so.

The zip out top is great. When it gets too hot in the sun or you're
sunburned it flows a lot more air inside and keeps the car mucho cooler. My
Miata has one and it's great although I try to drive with the top down as
much as possible, same with the Roadster.

Mike