Re: Vaporlocking

To: "Roadster Listgroup" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Vaporlocking
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 07:32:22 -0400
  Almost sounds like you don't have a good fuel flow at low RPMs.  Have you
checked to see if the fuel return line is clogged?  Is the pump putting out
enough volume?  Could it be that the lever on the pump or the cam that
activates it are worn so the pump is not making a full stroke?  Or is the
spacer between the pump and block too thick so the lever isn't ridding fully
against the cam?  I know these 'guesses' are out there, but it sounds like
you've covered everything else.
  Lots of questions I know, but this long distance diagnosing can be tough
and there is an order of hot cakes riding on the out come, right Teddy?
Please keep me posted on what you find.

Paul
OROC