Re: Vaporlocking

To: neffster189@adelphia.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vaporlocking
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:49:38 EDT
I've driven my 70-1600 in stop-n-go traffic in the worst of the AZ heat and
have *not* had the vapor lock problem.  Stock f/p, but I did run hard line
from the pump up to the carbs The extra insulation of the steel line may have
helped, ane it does to bwteen the fan & the w/outlet. May be getting some
extra cooling from the fan ?!?

The hard line wasn't all that hard to bend, looks good, and isn't gonna wear
like rubber. Or....
D'ya think some extra sheath of flexible whatitz from the hardware store
might help ? Something that wouldn't melt if it leaned up against things of
course !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC