Electrical questions??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical questions??
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:39:12 -0700
Hey there, got the roadster fired up tonight, looks like I have a fuse that
keeps blowing, the 8 amp fuse that connects from "W" on the fuse box,  This
feeds the wiper motor and the back up light switch, I also have taillights
that dont turn off, even when the ignition is off and my directionals don't
work??  Possibly a bad relay?? I also have a temp gauge that goes right up to
240 degrees right away, not reading right and the ammeter shows it is charging
as I rev the engine, it charges up to 30 amps, isn't that a little to high??
Oil pressure gauge is not reading, how frustrating!!  any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Gerardo Magana