Re: Electrical questions??

To: gmagana@softcom.net
Subject: Re: Electrical questions??
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:11:07 EDT
Electrical problems are the worst.  I had some on my rebuild, and it took a
week of disconnecting one thing at a time until it became apparent what was
wrong.  ( short, and two wires reversed).

Check the funny ballast, resistor whatever under the dash for the temp gauge,
check for intermittent shorts or broken wires (after 30 years it gets
brittle) trace each line with an ohmmeter, etc.

Patience is needed, or a friend with the same car next to you to check
voltages, etc.

Gary C