Electrical questions??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical questions??
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:28:53 -0700
    > Hey there, got the roadster fired up tonight, looks like I have a fuse
that
     > keeps blowing,
Short in the windshield wiper motor, problem fixed!!Once wiper disconnected
back up light worked!!
>I also have taillights  that dont turn off,
Problem fixed, bad brake light switch, brake lights were on!!
> my directionals don't work?
Problem fixed, loose connection under the dash!!
> I also have a temp gauge that goes right up to 240 degrees right away, not
reading right
STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE
and the ammeter shows it is charging as I rev the engine, it charges up to
30 amps, isn't that a little to high?? drops back dowb to 0 on idle
STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE
> Oil pressure gauge is not reading, how frustrating!!
STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE
Gerardo Magana
P.S. It's amazing to see things work on your car that never worked before.