Re: '70 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '70 1600
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:04:51 EST
Wow, I can't believe that someone on the list is suggesting that another
roadster owner take thier car to someone else, rather than offering some kind
of advice of even going out there and helping this guy out. It's starting to
seem like the good old days when before you know it someone is offering to
come out, and asking for directions to get there. Oh, there is always beer on
hand in these circumstances.
I had carb problems a couple weeks ago, they need rebuilding, but I am my own
expert as  NYC Mike says.
Larry
Baltimore
68, 69, 70 roadsters