Re:'70 1600

To: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re:'70 1600
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:12:56 -0600
Hi ,
My suggestion is to forget trying to learn how to do something that
only May fix your car .Pay an expert in the field and go on .
I'm preaching to the choir ,since I'm in business working on all Datsun /
Nissans
:-) .
Do you know how many times we see people that assume one thing ,
when the repairs may revolve around something different ?
Good Luck !
Steve Ehlers
2- 68 1600
2- 69  2-Liters ( 1 with Solex )