Re: Fw: Car update (SRL311-00489)

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Car update (SRL311-00489)
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:32:41 -0700
Hi Folks,
My 2 cents...It's not about the money or a return on investment....at
least not for me.   Its about having fun.  Silly at times, certainly
irrational, expensive fun.   If you really want to blow some serious
bucks,  buy a boat with a motor or a sail or, God forbid, both.  If you
are really dedicated about blowing a wad, buy a horse or two. You shovel
money in the front in and get reconstituted green stuff out the back
end.  If you are serious about MAKING money,  try the stock market .
 Right? My hobby costs me some bucks.  So what.    I can afford it (most
of the time).   It's fun.  My only hope is that when I croak off, my
precious roadster and all my neat  tools will be appreciated by my
daughter, (and a son in law to be, someday, I hope) and not sold off for
1 cent on the dollar in a yard sale.  The amount of bucks you spend is
up to you and the amout of fun you want to have.  There is an old saying
in sales..."people hate to be sold but they love to buy."  I, for one
get a real kick out buying stuff and making my roadster just the way I
want it.  So, have fun and make youur roadstrer special.  If ya want to
make some serious money I can recommend some great dot com stocks.
Guy
Tempe, AZ