Re: OT? 300% license fee increase

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, giel@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT? 300% license fee increase
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:13:35 -0800
Steve,

This is California and education is not its forte anymore.  Why would you
question new math?  Maybe the message should have said a great big increase.

It said in the local newspaper (Fishwrap) that the majority party was tying
the DMV increase to the budget cuts.  The budget cuts supposed amount to
about $8 billion and the DMV increases come to about $4 billion.  It is
reported that since the current regime arrived, population has increased
21%, general fund revenue has increased 28% and spending has increased 36%.

Roadster content: I have 2 roadsters currently registered here and plan to
register another soon.

Stan
Welfare state.