RE: Spanish ID plate?

To: <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spanish ID plate?
From: "Eric Wittinger" <ewittinger@pixelworks.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:27:11 -0700
Hi Dan,

I think I may have this car currently. The car is silver (was, now very faded)
origonaly came from Panama from a US military base. The owner had passed away
and his relative got the car and sold it. There was very little history with
the car other then all the military passes and other documents needed to get in
and out of a base. All badly faded and un read able for the most part.

The car is similar as to your description. The front turn signals are not from
a Z. I am still working on figuring out what they are from. There are part
numbers on the backs of them that look like Nissan part numbers. There are also
some other various holes and strange oddites around the car, that do not appear
to be PO'ed, but done at a dealer/ factory?? I would have to check the gauges
again if they are in KM, if they are then I was getting really bad gas milage
:) The car came with 39K on it. It is a early 66, iron head, and pretty much
complete other then a dead interior and no bumpers (very little rust). It also
had not been wrecked, untill some one in a lagre vehical played parking by
brail with the driver tail lights :(

If there is more info out there on the car the would be great or even a
picture.

Eric