Re: Spanish ID plate?

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spanish ID plate?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:39:27 -0400
If you look in a parts manual you'll see some parts for different countries.
The French require a different air cleaner and there are different lighting
requirements, even back in the 60s. That's why there are yellow rear tail
lamps as used in Europe (and probably in Japan too).

Some standard equipment that cam with cars sold in the US may be an option
in other countries such as a heater/defroster.

Mike