Re: Lack of power = lack of fuel pressure

To: orangedawg@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lack of power = lack of fuel pressure
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:17:06 EDT
You must be missing the tempature sensitive return valve thing. It open up to
bleed off a little of the pressure when the underhood temp gets too high. If
you are plumbed straight into the return you will never have enough fuel
pressure. I am not sure if the solexes came with one. Either block off the
return line or contacy me off list about a return valve. I've got a couple
that I have refurbed.

                         keith williams