Re: "We Tight" Racing Team.

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: "We Tight" Racing Team.
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 07:30:47 -0400
I was channel surfing on Thursday and came upon a program about the history
of drag racing. For us 'more mature' guys it brought back memories from the
60s with interviews with Tommy Ivo, Don Garlits, the Wood Brothers and many
others, but I digress.

The guys in the 1940s did the exact same thing and as one said - it's all
about the motor and then everything else. Since cars had frames back then,
they stripped the car to the frame and bolted a seat to it and made
provisions for the pedals. That was it. Motor, frame, suspension and brakes.

I guess a roadster would be perfect for that :)

Mike