Re: Question for the wrench turners on the list

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Question for the wrench turners on the list
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:07:10 -0500 (CDT)
I put the a frame in a vise and got my 3/4" breaker bar with an
appropriate socket  on it. I then lubed up the bushing with penetrating
oil, let it sit for a bit, then started hitting the breaker bar with a 4
lb hand sledge. IT tok some doing, but it finally broke loose.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA