Next issue for the roadsters!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Next issue for the roadsters!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:47:22 -0400
  Hey roadster fanatics.  I just got a note from the editor of the new
Classic Motorsports, Gary Anderson, that the next issue will be a replay of
CAR & DRIVERS September 1966 comparison test of the Datsun 1600, Alfa
Spider, MG-B, Fiat 1500, Sunbeam Alpine, & Triumph TR4A.  Anybody on the
list owning up to letting them use there 1600?
  The first issue was great.  Can't wait to see the nest one!

Paul Kort
1969 1600
Ohio