Re: Next issue for the roadsters!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Next issue for the roadsters!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:58:19 -0400
Life is strange!

I replaced my wall unit in my bedroom yesterday and guess what magazine I
found - the Sept 66 issue of Car & Driver.

Ken Miles, driver extradonaire, was the test pilot for the article and he
rated the Alfa the best and the TR4 IRS the worst. The Datsun was
pentultimate, with the MGB coming in second.

After reading the review of the Datsun I don't know why it came in next to
last (pentultimate) as he scored it well and it had by far the best brakes.
He wasn't too fond of the suspension tuning however.

Mike