RE: Shasta and ugly cars going?

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shasta and ugly cars going?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:54:04 -0700
Allen, don't let that stop you. While the overall quality of the cars has
been going up, I think it is still important to celebrate ALL roadsters, no
matter what condition they are in. I'd much rather see "50 beautiful
roadsters and 25 ugly ones" than just 50 beautiful roadsters.  ;-)

Go for it!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]