Re: Shasta and ugly cars going?

To: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Shasta and ugly cars going?
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:08:20 -0700
Hi Allen,

I don't think anyone is embarassed being next to works in progress. At least
I haven't seen that. Everyone is happy to see all roadsters, the more the
merrier. It wasn't that long ago that I brought my Blondie to events minus
the yellow paint. She was painted in 3 shades of primer paint, minus an
interior (no carpets or side panels) except for tattered seats, and rusty
chrome. The key thing is to make it there. If you can do that then be proud!

Fred Katz
SSF, CA