RE: Mounting roll bars in a '67

To: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mounting roll bars in a '67
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:01:57 -0400
Ken,

The early (4 switch flat dash) 1600s and all 1500s did not have the mounts for
the roll bar.  The 67.5 cars (3 switch flat dash) has the mount for the main
bars, but not the rear supports (apparently there was a factory bar that was a
3 point style - a photograph of it is posted on Fairlady.org with some other
cool stuff like what appears to be a supercharger - I don't think that this bar
made it to the US though...).  The late cars (68 - end of production) all had
the mounts in place.

Sid