Mounting roll bars in a '67

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mounting roll bars in a '67
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:42:51 -0500
Hello all,  Tammy & I took the car to Steve Harvey's in Milwaukee to look at
the roll bars he is making.  It was a little brisk on the way up, much warmer
coming home, but it was great drive.  I am curious how to mount these.  His
'70's have obvious mounting plates, but I can't find them on my '67.  I didn't
remove the carpet, but I can't feel anything that looks like what he has on
his cars.  Are they there and I just can't feel them, or is there another way
to do it?  Hopefully without making big holes in my car.
Thanks,
Ken

'67 1600