Re: Winter roadster driving!

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter roadster driving!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:34:11 -0600
Oh I don't hate SUVs... in fact, we own one as our family vehicle...  '98
Ford Expedition.  That's also a blast in the snow!   When we had the 4 foot
blizzard in Colorado last March, it was the only vehicle that could actually
move, although I got it stuck too...  I was out playing where I shouldn't
have been!  5 foot snow drift that I *thought* I could power through.  I
spent 3 hours digging the truck out of that mess!  haha

Parking lots filled with 2-3 inches of snow are too fun too... got home at
3:30 last night...   Can't wait for the warm up to wash the salt and crap
off the car now!

Eric