Re: Winter roadster driving!

To: "Marc Tyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Winter roadster driving!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:27:24 -0500
Cool cartoon.

It's not that I dislike SUVs, I just think that there are too many owned by
too many people who have no need for one and who have no concept that
they're driving a truck and not a sports car.

I have seen owners of SUVs do too many stupid things including experiencing
several near death experiences. I hate that they tailgate and they don't
realize they can't stop as quickly as me and that going around curves they
can't keep up with my Miata or Acura and they tend to take up the lane I'm
in and we all know that 2 objects can't occupy the same space in time.

My neighbor bought a Hummer and all he does is complain about gas prices and
gas mileage and the fact that it doesn't fit in his driveway or garage. He
needs his as much as he needs another orifice. But what's really funny is
that he won't use it in the snow because he doesn't want salt to damage his
truck and he doesn't want to clean up the mess salt creates.

Mike