Keystone Vortex wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Keystone Vortex wheels
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:22:16 -0500
I've got a set of new Keystone Vortex 14"x5.5" wheels with center caps
for sale.  I test fitted one to the rear of my '70 roadster and the lip
comes to about the same spot as my existing aftermarket wheels.
Unfortunately I bought these for my 411 but it takes a different offset
and sticks out too far.

The wheels have a 3" backspace.  Never had tires mounted.  Two are still
sealed in the box, one I removed to look at, and the fourth was likely
a display wheel - it's dusty and the center cap has some pitting, but
again never had a tire mounted.

These bolt right to a Roadster.  You can fit tires as wide as 205mm on
these wheels. They're yours for $200, or I'm open to trades for 13" or
14" wheels that will fit on my 411.