Repair questions, revisited

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repair questions, revisited
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:33:22 -0600
Hello all, Hope your holidays are happy, and safe.

I got a slightly cryptic message from the guy doing the work on my
transmission and motor.  He is waiting for return phone calls from vendors
about parts and prices, but sounds like nothing too serious in there,
thankfully.
He was asking about "other" repairs that could be done, while the motor and
trans is out.  Like motor mounts, and the starter.  I couldn't make out
whether there were problems with either from his message, but he mentioned
both by name.  I did not notice any problems with the starter, or any problems
I would attribute to motor mounts while I was driving it.  Are there issues I
should be dealing with while the car is partially disassembled?
Any "You may as well do it now" advice would be appreciated.  Sounds like the
elect distributor is an obvious...
Thanks
Ken Williams
'67 1600