RE: UNI-SYN

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: UNI-SYN
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:28:42 -0800
Thanks,

I'm looking for someone who has a used one willing to part with for a
reasonable amount.  I'll probably wind up buying one from Dean.  Like most
of us, I hate to spend my roadster money on tools instead of roll bars and
goodies like that.

Richard

Just do a Google search on "uni-syn" and you'll have plenty of choices to
purchase a Uni-Syn online. Summit Racing has 'em listed for $25. I'm also
guessing any decent auto parts store (especially those considered speed or
performance places) would have 'em.

I actually still have one that I bought in the seventies to use on a Corvair
van, lol.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)

Does anyone know where I could buy a UNI-SYN.