RE: UNI-SYN

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: UNI-SYN
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 18:21:50 -0800
I'm sorry if I am repeating, since I have not been following this thread,
but you can also get a uni-syn and the repair kit for them at

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html

Got to Accessories...Performance Tools

I ordered a repair kit for mine through a local speed shop that carried
Edlebrock parts. They didn't even know they could order them, but it
arrived!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600