Re: UNI-SYN

To: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: UNI-SYN
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:23:33 -0800
Richard,
I hear ya, but good luck. I figure a uni-synth is like a timing light.
Those who have one will keep it in their tool box to use periodically. Not a
tool you use once and throw it in a box in the corner.  I did get mine on
ebay for about $15 so you might try there. New or used, they seem to be bid
up to around the same price.

Steve 70' 1600