RE: Window cleaning

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Window cleaning
From: "J.E." <srldatsun@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:31:25 -0800 (PST)
My first roadster was in high school when I had no money to buy a new top.  I
went to TAP Plastics in Dublin Ca. and bought a 4 part plastic cleaning kit for
under 10 bucks. This was back in 1981.  Worked Great. Started with a paste and
ended with a liquid.  The windows looked new. The top itself was being held
together with black silicone.  I couldn't find their kit but here is their
cleaning product page.

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/category.php?bid=10&PHPSESSID=20041112161010988280630

Jeff (now on the east coast)
68 2000  Just got my completely rebuilt engine and transmission back
69 2000  Waiting in the wings